For technicians who wish to acquire skills in the field of computer network security.
The content is the following:
- Basics of computer networks
- Fundamentals of network security
- Securing routers and switches
- Firewall technologies
- Analysis techniques under Windows
- Analysis techniques under Linux
- Content and machine security
- Access Control Templates
- Telemetry, monitoring operation and intrusion analysis
- Analysis and management of events and incidents
The theoretical concepts are directly put into practice in numerous labs and exercises.
This training is conducted in collaboration with Technifutur’s Competence Centre. This new session starts mid-March 2020.